Okay. I've got a thousand things to blog about today.
Let's see how much I can recall. Here goes, in random order :
-----------------------
[01]. Prelim 1 is OVER. And next week is hell cause results will come rolling in and I suspect I'm not gonna live through it. Gasps.
-----
[02]. My beloved choir clinched a Gold C with 83.7 points, and came in 3rd for the Grand Prix. I'm freaking proud of you guys. Love all of you to bits. Congratulations and work even harder for the upcoming SYF, okayyyyy?
-----
[03]. Thanks Elaine, for the hello kitty thingy thing thing. :D
-----
[04]. A*MEI IS STAGING A CONCERT IN SINGAPORE ON 4TH OCTOBER.
Kanasai She's been my idol since I was 5. Or 6. :( Jerlyn I don't care, I'm going. And you're going too.
-----
[05]. It was Sheyenne babe's birthday on 21st July!
The birthday girl.


Her cake!

The jelly that costs 50 bucks.

And I ate an eye.


Sheyenne's beloved sister, Sheylene sweetie!
-----
[06]. I've been eating and eating good stuff with Zoongeinini these days (and there're more of such days to come). This is an example of one of the really good desserts I've had :

-----
[07]. I watched Prom Night today.
I thought it was quite a good show, but the ending was a disappointment.


-----
[08]. What else..... OH. I've always wanted to blog this.
Dear classmates, guess who this is? Hah, I sketched this a long time ago. Tiffany loved it.
-----
[09]. No harm showing this too.
I drew this with a mouse eons ago, cause the choir committee had to come up with a presentation on the theme "Retro". I ended up coming up with this, and we all agreed that it looked like one of our school teachers. How extraordinary.
========
Done, done and done.

Just to end off this post. That's my dearest Jayla baby, probably the cutest Maltese around.
& goodbyeeeeeeeeeee.